- AL SAKHA collects information from visitors through voluntary site registration, voluntary submission of information when purchasing products or completing an online employment application, and through the voluntary acceptance of cookies. AL SAKHA will not collect information from you if you do not want us to collect it.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies.
- When people purchase issues or subscriptions at our site, it's important that the information they enter is secure. That's why we use SSL encryption and digital certificates to verify transactions.
- AL SAKHA uses a secure firewall to keep out unauthorized users and ensure the integrity of our systems. We are vigilant about protecting our site from unwanted intrusions.
- AL SAKHA does not sell, trade, or otherwise release any personal information on our site visitors or subscribers. We respect your desire for privacy and zealously protect any information you give us. Your information is safe with us!
- AL SAKHA has been in business for over 25 years and has built its company on the basis of trust and respect for its advertisers and customers. We take pride in our reputation for excellent customer service, and the security of our sites and your information.